“What am I going to wear?”, the ultimate question every girl encounters before any trip. We tend to think about our outfits; of course, we want to feel comfortable but still, in style. We’re scheduled to travel to a theme park later. Yup, it’s already 3 something in the morning and I’m still up. Join me as I take a minute to think beyond what to wear, and talk about what to bring. Game?
Who doesn’t want to enter a theme park without his/her bag on? We all do! But if we are planning to stay in the park for hours, carrying a bag with you with (most of) these items is a must!
- MONEY & SMALL WALLET. This is really basic and important. Just bring a small wallet so it won’t be a big hassle for you to carry it in your bag.
- PORTABLE CHARGER. I’m sure you’ll scream when your phone dies. Better yet, bring a power bank with you!
- A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES (if it’s sunny). You don’t want to be blinded by the sun, right? I also recommend bringing cheap sunnies, because it’s likely that you might lose or damage them in the park.
- CAMERA. It’s the best to seize the moment but of course you also want to photograph memories. In my case, I brought my instant camera with me & DLSR (for blogging). Also, make sure it has enough space.
- EXTRA BATTERY for the DSLR, just in case it dies. And EXTRA FILM for the Instax.
- COLOGNE. Putting colognes feels really really refreshing. Can I just tell you that? Never forget to bring a little bottle.
- HAIR ELASTICS to put your hair up. Some attractions could make your hair tangled.
- WATER. To keep you hydrated, of course.
- BANDAIDS. In case you’ll have blisters.
- SUNSCREEN. Remember that most of the attractions are outdoors, don’t forget to pack and reapply sunscreen often.
- WATERPROOF PHONE CASE. So you could protect your phone from getting damaged or broken.
- WET WIPES. Staying a little longer outside could feel a little sticky and uncomfortable. Washing your hands is ideal, but not practical. Having some wipes with you is very important.
- EXTRA CLOTHES. You might get wet in the water rides. And it’s a little miserable walking around in wet clothes.
- MINTS / SNACKS. Waiting in a long line could make you starve. Don’t forget to bring something to eat.
- YOURSELF. Just bring yourself and enjoy the rest of your stay at the park! 😉
See you in my next post!
“Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble.” -Proverbs 3:23