Here comes the hardest part again — thinking of something to blog about. I have only one subject on my mind, it’s ‘life’s toughest questions I’ve encountered that I find hard to answer’.
Here are the questions:
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Seriously speaking, I don’t know. You may say that my life has no direction but really I don’t know. I still have no plans about anything. The path I’ve chosen is very far from where I want to be and what I want to do. Whatever will be will be. I’ll let you know after I graduate. Lol.
- Why are you, you? Is this even a question? Or does it really have to be a question? I am me because I am me. No exact reason. No explanation needed.
- If not now, then when? One of life’s toughest questions. I guess it depends on the situation. I believe that things will happen at the right time with a good reason. But sometimes, we have to do an action to make things happen (for us to be successful).
- What if…? It’s very hard to answer life’s ‘what ifs‘. It makes us overthink and worry about the future. I used to live in ‘what ifs’ but then I realized that I have to live in the present moment. Things will come and happen. Learn how to take risks.
I want to stop wondering ‘what if’, I want to know ‘what is’.” —OMC
- How tall are you? Like seriously, you want me to answer that?! You may leave my blog now. Hahahaha. Of course, I’m just kidding. It just hurts when someone asks me what my height is. Most of the people think that I am younger than my brother and I don’t know if I should be happy about that. What do you think? Haha.
That’s all I have for now. Feel free to share yours below 🙂