To be honest, I’m at a point of my life where I don’t know when and where to start living my life in the middle of a quarter-life crisis (almost). I recently just graduated from another course and currently working, but still have no clue about what I wanted to do and where I’m going. I don’t know who am I anymore. I am lost, unsure, scared and desperate to be where I wanted to be with no real sense of direction. I feel miserable and disappointed. I have so many questions in my mind (all the what ifs and buts), and I still don’t find the answer.
The 20s are probably the most difficult phase in life because we hardly have any idea of who we are. I already had spent over twenty years figuring out my life purpose and realized that life is not that easy. It’s a process. We always go through ups and downs, highs and lows. And that’s okay. We don’t need to have it all figured out yet. Sometimes it’s okay to feel lost and confused because:
- It means God is preparing the best for us. In His perfect time. Be thankful.
- It gives us the chance to explore, discover and dream.
- The journey is more important than the destination.
- It’ll shape us into a better person.
- It will give us more life experiences and opportunities. We have to take chances.
- Stretches us out of our comfort zone by trying new things.
- We’ll have more time to rearrange our lives when things get messed up.
- It makes us braver and stronger.
- We have to enjoy the struggle because there’s always a success that comes after the struggle.
- We are still young. We have so much more ahead of us. The process might not be as easy as we think or as we wish but we’ll soon find where we belong 🙂