I said brrr, it’s cold in here! It’s like the snow will fall in any time. What?! These days, I get irritated whenever I look in the mirror. I’m weird like that. I’m annoyed with my face & everything about me. Why on Earth am I feeling insecure about everything? I’m going to share with you today my top 5 biggest insecurities.
- My height. I’m just a 5’1 chic in my ugly shoes. Even though I already accepted the fact that I will never grow taller, I still feel depressed about it. Why don’t I have a beauty queen height? 🙁
- My bloated tummy. Everyone knows that I’m so lazy to workout. How did I got these tummy layers? I’m not even an impulsive eater. I really want a flat tummy 🙁
- Pimples & pimple marks. Thank God they’re all pimple marks now. Well, I still have few pimples but at least they’re fading little by little 🙂
- My short nails. Most of you don’t know this but I really have short nails & it’s ugly without nail polish. That’s the reason why I keep on growing my nails though it’s prohibited in my course. Also, I hate how weak they are.
- My nose. I have a flat nose. I’m not really conscious about it but yes, let me include it since I can’t think of anything already :p
But let me just say that those insecurities made me love myself more (though it’s irritating sometimes :p). If I were given a chance to change anything about myself, I would change nothing. I’m contented & thankful. Let me just share with you what I love the most about my physical appearance. I love how balance my skin color is from head to toe. I’m a proud morena & I love it. I actually want my color to be a little darker. I love myself regardless of how short I am, how big my tummy is, how flawed I am, how short my nails are and how flat my nose is.
Anyway, physical features aren’t really important. Confidence is the key to being happy & contented with what you have and who you are. We are all beautiful in different ways, seriously speaking. I always believe that God never created an ugly creature 🙂 Well, it is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder because we have different standards. But always claim that you are beautiful, you really are, we really are 🙂 Insecurities just throw monkey wrench into our lives. Never let your insecurities devour your fighting spirit. xx