It’s a beautiful Monday morning, you have set your plans and hangouts. You are a little bit excited and you’re wearing a big smile on your face. You walked into your closet and suddenly you realized and uttered “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” though you have plenty of clothes in your closet. No matter how much clothing you own, you’re always sick of having nothing to wear.
Alright, don’t panic, bellas! Honestly, that scenario happens to me always. I mean, ALL THE TIME. I can even change thrice, quadrice, quince and so on before I can finally find the best outfit I could wear for that day. I always couldn’t find anything I want to wear. That’s normal for most of us, girls. Why do you think that scenario happens to us all the time? (1)We don’t want to repeat clothes. Yes, exactly! We are afraid that some people might have seen that we have worn that dress last week or last month or whenever. (2) We are not in the mood to wear skirt/pants/shorts/whatever. We style based on our mood so we can wear it with ease and confidence! (3) Go back to number one.
This is how they see our closet…
And this is how we see our closet…
We see nothing. Nothing but a closet full of hangers. Here are some tips on how you can get yourself out of your “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR” Syndrome:
1. Repeat clothes, style differently. It’s okay to repeat clothes as long as you style it differently. Why not create another style? You could try many styles out of all the clothes you have: limited or not. Find ways to combine current trends into pieces that is in your closet. As much as possible, we refrain from repeating clothes but let’s be real! Not everyone is rich and has hundred bucks to spend on new clothes.
2. Seek for Inspiration. Fashion blogs are scattered all over the internet. Take some time and visit some popular blogs. You can learn so much from them. Lately you’ll realize that they could really help a lot in improving your personal style.
3. Mix and Match. In connection with the first tip, try mixing and matching clothes and you’ll be surprise with a lot of amazing adorbs you’ll find. It’s very easy and won’t cost you anything. It will just need a little patience.
4. Accessorize. Accessories can dramatically change an outfit. Do you think your outfit looks dull and boring? Put and wear some accessories for it to look different! Wear a hat or sunglasses and what-so-ever. It could change your whole appearance.
5. Confidence and Positivity. Have a confidence and a positive attitude! Smile is the best make-up a girl could ever wear and could complete your whole outfit. Wear your clothes with ease! Never be shy to repeat clothes all over again and you’ll always have SOMETHING to wear!
Is it helpful? Share your thoughts below! More powers, bella 🙂